For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants 32"

tonyaitch - on 09 Jan 2014 - user since 22/Sep/03
Price: 70
32" waist and I'd say a 31/32" inseam
Includes post within UK
Review from UKC here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=2852
All you need for legs in winter, provided it's not chucking it down.

New model retails at around 220. These sold for 160
They've been used, but are still completely intact. Deft footwork (?) means they have no crampon damage and all of the seams etc are in order. Still very good. It's just that I'm "filling out" a little.

Made for the hearty climbers and skiers who hit the mountains all winter, the Backcountry Guide Pants embrace the technical and the burly. The rugged 4-way-stretch doubleweave polyester resists weather and breathes freely, while waterproof/breathable seat and knee panels give extra protection. A brushed interior and microfleece-lined waistband add comfort, and zippered, mesh-lined thigh vents keep you cool on uphill grinds. Other details include three-point removable suspenders; a zippered fly; gusseted, zippered cuffs with two-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters. With water-resistant zippered pockets: two front, one vertical thigh. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
... not showing 2 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums