UKC

Urban climbing images

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Emily Benton 15 Jan 2014
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily and I'm a book design student wanting to create a guide to urban climbing for my 'Reference Manual' project. A book with lots of 'how to' and step-by-step instructions, maps, diagrams and illustrations best of all... Photography!

I'm originally from north Norfolk and took up climbing in S.E Asia around 6 years ago, however, I now live in the city and the climbing opportunities are a little sparse. So, what do you all think about a beginners guide to buildering/urbex, maybe.

This is only at the ideas stage at the moment, but I would be super grateful if anyone had any images lying around of themselves or others urban climbing, that I might be able to use to get my tutor psyched for the idea. Or maybe you know a place where I can find some good quality images.

Or maybe you've got some beta on where's good to go, or a few features that you think might be good in the book.

Well, Thank you for taking the time to read this. And feel free to share this with anyone you think might be able to help.

My email is emily_benton@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!

Em
 Nadir khan 17 Jan 2014
In reply to Emily Benton:

hi Emily, i've done some night time buildering shoots and happy to have a chat with you about what you need . I'm in france at the moment but will be home in next few days so feel free to email me at info@nadirkhanphotography.co.uk

Best wishes , Nadir

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...