/ FS: SWAP: TNF XL Duffle (Yellow) (Swap for L Duffle)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
David Barratt - on 17 Jan 2014 - user since 10/Apr/11
Price: 85
Anyone got a large north face duffle bag and fancy swapping it for the XL? I have the medium and the extra large, but find the XL is too large for my needs, but the medium would be too small for other purposes. So if anyone wants to swap... I'd rather have the yellow but could maybe be convinced otherwise (just not black). Would also consider selling.
deacondeacon - on 17 Jan 2014
In reply to David Barratt:
Hi David, where are you based?
I'm not sure of the size of mine but it's definitely either large or extra large ( I can check this evening).
I only really use it for storage under the bed but I've had it a while so it may have some scratches etc.
I'm a bit busy for a couple of days but I'll check the size and take some pictures when I get the chance.
Deacon

Edit: and it's yellow :)
Post edited at 12:28
David Barratt - on 17 Jan 2014
In reply to deacondeacon:

I'm based in Edinburgh/south Fife, but am regularly up north if that helps. Feel free to send me an email via djbarratt (at) hotmail .co . uk
I'm in no hurry at all so even if it's a case of swapping weeks/months down the line or via post, I don't mind.
ads.ukclimbing.com
David Barratt - on 17 Jan 2014
In reply to deacondeacon:

oh, and what's your email, I'll send you photos. Maybe just send me an email and I'll reply.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.