It’s tricky to price: The matts new cost £900. The holds £500. We think we spent around £2500 on the whole thing, and it took us forever to drill and tee nut the boards. But we need to sell now.
In terms of delivery, we’re based in Loughborough. It’s basically a van load of stuff and heavy with it. The biggest boards are 6 x 8 and the matts are thick and there’s 5 of them. We have a van and could potentially negotiate delivery somehow so don’t rule it out if you live miles away.
Wall consists of the following:
• Approx 160 bolt ons. Various, some new, some older. See pics (there are 2 sets pictures).
• Approx 40 screw ons.
• 01 box of tee nuts. M10 x 13.0 mm. Pronged tee nuts. 4 prongs. V approx. 150.
• 2 boxes of M10 – 1.5 x 50 socket cap screw grade 12.9. V approx..150.
• 1 box M10 x 40 screw. Approx 50.
• See pics of labels & contents & screws & nuts.
• 2 x (183 x 122 x 14 cm)
• 3 x (24 x 122 x 14 cm)
• All in good nick, made by reputable manufacturer. Slightly chalky. They zip apart (see pics) so they are easy to move around and up into a standard loft hatch.
• Approximately 30 square meter of 18 mm ply all drilled and fixed with t-nuts – each secured with 2 screws. T-nuts are at approx. 180 mm from each other. Unpainted.
• T-nuts are fixed as per pic.
• The wall was in our loft so is loft shaped. There are approx. 3 large 6 x 4 boards then various other sizes and shapes.