Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - What's in your first aid kit?

maisie - on 19 Jan 2014
Following on from the excellent winter emergency kit thread, I just had a quick look at my first aid kit. I do carry some fancy bits and bobs - as a vet with SAR experience - but this was basically mine:

Fancy stuff - stethoscope, ET tube (for the unending number of tracheostomies one tends to do on a Saturday afternoon at Bosi), adrenaline, local anaesthetic, iv lines, syringes and needles, suture material and small surgical kit, aerohaler chamber, lacrimal cannula, intrasite gel and antibiotics.

Common sense stuff - aspirin, two crepe bandages and some old plasters; a couple of safety pins, some antiseptic wipes and a tube of savlon.

Stuff in the second list probably gets used 99 times out of a hundred. What do sensible people put in their kits, and what gets used most? Which fancy bit of kit has NEVER come out of its wrapper?

Martin
... not showing 153 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums