UKC

something nice to say about cotswolds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andypeak 20 Jan 2014
very impressed with customer service I got from cotswolds in Nottingham. Bought a pair of meindl burmas in the sales. Unfortunately after a 3 walks they started leaking. Due to the shoes coming to the end of the line they didn't have any more to exchange in my size so instead they gave me the new meindle bhutan as a straight swap even though they should have been £40 more.
Very impressed
 kwoods 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe:

Nice one. Have always had great service in Cotswolds.
 FesteringSore 20 Jan 2014
In reply to kwoods:

> Nice one. Have always had great service in Cotswolds.

Ditto
 1poundSOCKS 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe: I don't know if it's the usual policy, but when I bought a guidebook they checked online for the lowest price, matched it, then gave me a 10% BMC discount.

Freddie 1 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe:

Love them. They have a good Armed Forces discount and sponsor lots of comps. Always been happy with in store purchases as well.
 Bulls Crack 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe:

Nice to look at in places but very little climbing interest.......oh Cotswolds

Ditto
 FesteringSore 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe:

I used to get quite a bad knee pain on descents. Went to the doctor and he more or less told me to give up mountaineering. Went to cotswold(boot/footwear)dept and the chap advised me to try Supafeet insoles. Problem sorted! I've got a good raport with my local branch.
 Tony the Blade 20 Jan 2014
In reply to andy.smythe:

They're great for allowing me to test gear, before going home and buying it online.

Only messing, I like Cotswolds, they never quibble on the Forces or AMA discount and I find my local chaps know their stuff.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...