UKC

Sherlock Season 3 - stream online?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 David Barratt 23 Jan 2014
Not that I would wish to illegally watch this... but it's no longer on i player and I really want to watch it!
In reply to David Barratt:

It hasn't been shown yet in Aus. I've heard a rumour that all the episodes are up on the torrents, in HD, and are easily downloaded and burned.
OP David Barratt 23 Jan 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

We've watched all of season one online, managed to get season 2 on DVD, but the website we usually look to is shut at the moment...
 TobyA 23 Jan 2014

It's interesting that the big internet providers in the UK were told by a judge last year that they had to restrict access to the main websites that collect streams of films and TV programs. As I understand it, if you watch a stream - as opposed to downloading a copy of it - you're not contravening copyright although of course the person putting up the stream is. So the TV/film companies choose not to go after people watching things online; rather they got internet providers to block sites. In other countries I guess that legal approach isn't possible because of censorship/free speech law differences.
 RichardP 23 Jan 2014

I don't follow sherlock,
but I checked EZTV and they have Sherlock season 3 episode 3 ready to download.

As it has been stated the ISP's have blocked Pirate Bay, EZTV and similar sites.

but some of these sites have setup proxy sites to get around this.

I wouldn't want you to get in trouble so don't do a google search for their proxy site
In reply to RichardP:
> (In reply to David Barratt)
> As it has been stated the ISP's have blocked Pirate Bay, EZTV and similar sites.

Not in Aus they haven't! :-D
Removed User 24 Jan 2014
Removed User 24 Jan 2014
In reply to Removed User:

PS Don't install anything, by that I mean the Viddy thing. It should play without installing anything, just using whatever you have installed and using at the moment.

PPS Also if there is a large blue 'play' button over the vid/screen look for a small close cross somewhere obvious and close it. You will see the smaller proper red 'play' button.

Hope that is not confusing. It might be that none of what I've just written is relevant to you, but just going on my experience.
OP David Barratt 24 Jan 2014
In reply to Removed User:

I know exactly what you mean. same on familyguyepisodes.tv.

Thanks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...