UKC

The Cleveland Way

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
hannahcomley 27 Jan 2014
Hi I am new to this forum. I am a keen rambler. I am looking to undertake some of the UK national trails.

It is my ambition to complete them all over a couple of years. I am thinking of tackling the Cleveland way this summer. JULY / AUGUST I am therefore looking for a walking partner to accompany me or even a small group. I do not have any walking friends at present and am quite passionate about setting myself a challenge and perhaps raise money for charity alongside. I live in London and am happy to be contacted by email or facebook. hancom@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in walking with me. Could always do some test walks or meet for a drink to break the ice

Hannah
 UKH Forums 27 Jan 2014
This thread was started in the EXPEDITION & ALPINE forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

HILLTALK
A general forum for topics relating to hillwalking. Discuss walks you have been on, great scrambles, the best ridges, Munro-bagging and longer multi-day walks.

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/forums.html

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...