UKC

hiding address....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
DogmaLook2 27 Jan 2014
Ive been the victim of an attempted 'scam' anyway the shop has agreed to return my property by post as they "dont want me in there shop anymore"

Anyway I'd rather not reveal my actual address or that of any friends.

Anyone have any ideas how I can do this? As my mind has gone blank with the stress of it.
Cheers
 crayefish 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

Work address?

But personally I'd be inclined to turn up at the shop anyway and if they don't return your 'property' then call the police. If they really don't want you in the shop then they can give it to you outside. But I don't know the whole story so probably not much help.
 peter-l 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

You could look into Poste Restante on the Post Office website...you can get items sent to your nearest Post Office for collection it would appear.
 diagro 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

Name and shame
 simonzxr 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

I've used this before with good results-

http://my.bybox.com/

First 2 are free!
DogmaLook2 27 Jan 2014
In reply to crayefish:

Thanks both the item is small and light but worth a good few hundred pounds. Id expect it to be sent insured special delivery. Can that be sent to a P.O?
 woolsack 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

Get it collected by a courier company. Easy peasy! Sure Interparcel will do this
 crayefish 27 Jan 2014
In reply to DogmaLook2:

If they have already tried to scam then don't expect it to be sent special delivery! They are likely to say they sent by normal post and then say 'ooops it must have been lost.'

Woolsack has the best suggestion here... I would do that!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...