UKC

FS: VW Campervan Ready for Scottish winter NO VAT

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dakidunn 30 Jan 2014
Price: £21495
Hi All,

I have for sale a 2009 VW T5 panel van 1.9lt 5 speed manual, that I have recently had professionally converted into a camper van.

All 1/4 body panels, bumpers and spoiler were colour coded, privacy windows bonded in, double front seat swivel installed, new cab carpeting and mats installed, a Pioneer CD/MP3/USB aux audio system with Parrot Bluetooth Handsfree kit installed, a TV/DVD combo with FreeView installed, a 240V hook up with leisure battery and splitter installed, a fully fitted kitchen including a Smev 9222 sink & hob/tap combo, CR50 Fridge, water pump, gas valve, consumer unit, tambour door unit etc installed, M1 Pull Tested rock & roll bed fitted, a Poptops UK roof with bed boards installed, VW curtains installed, internal lights and switches installed, soundproofing and thermal insulation installed, fully carpeted and ply lined throughout, VW badged alloys fitted.

2 owners from new, 167k FULL MAIN DEALER SERVICE HISTORY, immaculate throughout. Priced to sell at £21,495 NO VAT!!!!!. Message me for more info/viewing.

Thanks, Mark

premier
In reply to dakidunn: Looks interesting. Would I normally pay VAt on a private sale, or are campervans different? Where is the van?

OP dakidunn 03 Feb 2014
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the enquiry. Depends who you buy it from I guess, but there is NO VAT on this sale. The van is in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Best wishes,
Mark
In reply to dakidunn:
Thanks Mark, it's a bit too far from me. If you're a private seller there's no need to say there's no VAT, as I don't think that's something you can charge anyways. Good luck with selling it.
OP dakidunn 04 Feb 2014
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Thanks for letting me know Frank. Best of luck in your search for a van. M

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...