UKC

Anyone want to do a trad leading course?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I'm looking for a trad leading course but a lot of places won't do this for just one person or it's prohibitively expensive. If anyone fancies doing one in March, let me know.
 jezb1 02 Feb 2014
In reply to Siobhan McGowan:

Hi Siobhan, I have a two day learn to lead course running 15-16th March in Snowdonia, with one person booked on so it has a space....

It's in Snowdonia, give me a shout if that's of any interest, my website has more info.

If not I can arrange other dates and happy to take single bookings.
 THETWIG007 02 Feb 2014

I could recommend these people http://ascential-climbing.co.uk
 Jimbob11 03 Feb 2014

Can recomend Jez is a top bloke, and I'm sure you'd have a fun filled and informative course with him!

I second Jez being a good bloke. If you don't sort things with him, I am not sure where you are based but I have 1 space on a Trad leading course on Dartmoor 22/23rd March
 JayPee630 03 Feb 2014
In reply to THETWIG007:

Shockingly bad website though!

where in the UK are you located? I have some spaces.....
maralo 17 Feb 2014

Hi Siobhan, I'd like to do a trad leading course too. I was hoping to find something in the Lakes, would this be ok for you?

Marzia
 Sam Mayfield 17 Feb 2014

Hi Siobhan

we do Trad course over here in sunny Spain! Costa Blanca...

The details are on our website - http://theorangehouse.co.uk/rock-climbing-courses/intro-to-trad

We do have dates on the website but find that the first person to book dictates whats best for them and then I fill the spaces around them.

March for some reason is still quiet so I can give you more discount than normal. April is crazy busy!

Anything else please just email me.

Regards Sam Orange House

JonLongshanks 17 Feb 2014

Would be interested depending on cost.
In reply to 9WS9c3jps92HFTEp:

I might be interested in this depending on cost and who it's with. Dave
 THETWIG007 25 Feb 2014
In reply to JayPee630:

I don't think a "bad" but informative website should detract from the instruction that you would receive!
 jezb1 25 Feb 2014
In reply to DaveGoesClimbing:

> I might be interested in this depending on cost and who it's with. Dave

You'll have a good time with Gwilym Dave.

Regardless of website quality etc, make sure if your paying for a leading course you pick some who's qualified to teach leading ie. an MIA or above.
 sid68 10 Mar 2014
In reply to JayPee630:

I can't really say if the website is 'bad' or not; perhaps you should explain? Following a recommendation, I've been on several courses with the www.ascential-climbing.co.uk guys and always really enjoyed their enthusiasm and professionalism.
I think the quality of their courses and instruction is reflected by the their client recommendations.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...