UKC

Legend on Aonach Eagach Ridge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Legend on Aonach Eagach Ridge

Just a wee shout out to the guy we saw on the ridge on thurs 30th.We were two pairs of climbers from Belfast; he was the hard core soloist from Northumberland. Had a nice wee chat and you were clearly watching out for us as we progressed across the pinnacles. It was my friend's first time climbing in Scotland and definitely an outstanding route. We started pretty early and were coming down the last slope into Glen Coe just as darkness fell. Just letting you know we got down ok and had a celebrating pint in the Glen Coe Inn (we owe ye one!)

We have a photo of yourself on the ridge if you want (and hopefully vice versa). Can send them to you if you like. My email is mp.campbell@outlook.com

Cheers!
Post edited at 21:23
 pass and peak 03 Feb 2014
In reply to Eireannach:

Hi Guys, that was me! Finally saw your lights coming off the hill after I was washed and changed and on my way to the Clachaig, figured you'd be allright with 2 teams. Any way if you can mail that photo to info@passandpeak.com I'b be grateful. Got loads of shots of you guys so we can swap, also included a great pick of one of you on my blog http://markswalks.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/a-week-in-glencoe/ Great day though wasn't it, have to say to be fair to your friend it was in harder condition than the last/first time I did it.
Hope to meet again on the hill and for that pint
Mark

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...