UKC

Any Nexus 7 users?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 02 Feb 2014
What case do you use, if any, to protect your Nexus?
 Run_Ross_Run 02 Feb 2014
In reply to The Lemming:

Poetic case. Does all the extra stuff too and only just over a tenner on that big Internet site.

Not a looker but def worth it.
 climber david 02 Feb 2014
In reply to The Lemming:

I picked one up in PC world when I got mine. got the wee magnet so it sleeps/wakes when you close/open the cover. protects it from day to day life. cost about £15 when I got it with the tablet.
 gethin_allen 02 Feb 2014
In reply to The Lemming:

I can't recommended a specific brand just be careful that the one you get if for the correct version of the nexus, the mk1 and 2 cases are not normally inter compatible.
OP The Lemming 03 Feb 2014
In reply to gethin_allen:

I'll be going for the 2013 version.

I was wondering if a silicone with a hard shell would do the job rather than a leather case jobie
 wilkesley 03 Feb 2014
In reply to The Lemming:
I use one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009SL3WS4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie... for my 2012 Nexus. This is a combined keyboard/hard case. Note this link is for the 2013 Nexus and the case costs £99.

I paid around £15 for mine (2012 version), also from Amazon. So do a bit of Googling to find the best deal!
Post edited at 16:11
 Neil Williams 03 Feb 2014
In reply to wilkesley:

I have a Mofred one from Amazon. No complaints other than that the magnets turn it off on occasions when holding it open in a certain position (I originally thought the Nexus was faulty before I realised it was this).

Neil
OP The Lemming 03 Feb 2014
In reply to wilkesley:

Good to know

Cheers
Mike-Tango 04 Feb 2014
In reply to The Lemming:

i use a cheap amazon case and a waterproof aquapac bag if wet, works perfect so far, also a primus omnifuel bag is just perfect size for a nexus, fits like a sleeve
OP The Lemming 05 Feb 2014
In reply to climber david:

> I picked one up in PC world when I got mine. got the wee magnet so it sleeps/wakes when you close/open the cover. protects it from day to day life. cost about £15 when I got it with the tablet.

Never heard of this on/off magnet thing. How do I best make use of this feature? Just got my toy and its charging as we speak.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...