UKC

Size 40 Ladies Scarpa Manta PRO GTX almost new!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
SarahD 05 Feb 2014
premier post photo

These are my lovely new B2 boots - bought for my first foray into winter mountaineering in Scotland... Sadly, being new to adventures of this type, I wasn't aware of Andy Kirkpatrick's mantra that if the boots are comfy in the shop, they are probably too small. And yes, I found out on the first day that they are indeed too small!

These boots only came out in Autumn last year and I bought them at Cotswold Outdoors in December ( http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/scarpa-womens-manta-pro-gtx-boot-41210037?id... ) They have been worn on just 3 days in the Scottish hills this January, they have been cleaned and dried carefully after each day. There are some small marks on the turquoise leather parts, but apart from these they are in immaculate condition (as you might expect after so little use!)

I have taken some more pictures so you can see a close up of the toe rand and heel welt and the soles - so let me know if you want me to email them to you.

Bought for £280... Yours, in the original box for just £180!
In reply to SarahD:

Hi Sarah, Cotswold offer a fit guarantee - even if you wear them out of the house and discover they are too small they will exchange them for you. This is only if you accepted a full fitting service.
SarahD 13 Feb 2014
In reply to higherclimbingwales:

Hi Highclimber!

Thank you very much for your reply - I did not know that.... and I shall look into it forthwith!

Sarah
SarahD 17 Feb 2014
In reply to SarahD:

Sadly, the shop report that they cannot replace any footwear if it has been worn outside, even if they fitted it.

Anybody interested in these lovely boots? They are a cracking pair!

Would consider an offer... do get in touch!
SarahD 05 Mar 2014
In reply to SarahD:

Now sold... thank you!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...