UKC

back again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
streetfighterjeff 06 Feb 2014
hi guys, back on again after my comp decided to have a hissy fit and die. bought my boots and not had a chance to use them, work away got in the way. hopefully have some time now to try and get some climbng and training in, just got to find somewhere, going to try rock antics.
jeff
 jack_44 06 Feb 2014
In reply to streetfighterjeff:

Hi Jeff, we spoke earlier in the year, I'm from Scarborough. I'm getting out climbing a bit more regular now, just wondering if you are still looking to get out??
streetfighterjeff 07 Feb 2014

hi bud, yeah still lookin to get out.just after we were talking my phone had a fit and i lost all my messages and numbers, then i got another job down in great yarmouth.glad you have been getting out.
 jack_44 07 Feb 2014

Yeah, I must have lost your number with phone problems. What sort of days of the week are best for you?

Would be good to get outside when it dries out a bit, places like Wainstones and Scugdale, which aren't too far from you.
streetfighterjeff 08 Feb 2014

soundss good, at the mo i'm free most time, got laid off just before crimble. have seen scugdale, looks good. where is wainstones? have heard of it but never been.jeff
 guisboro andy 08 Feb 2014

Why not try your local club, google clevelandmc. Club meets every tuesday, starting back outside April 1
Jim C 08 Feb 2014

my phone had a fit and i lost all my messages and numbers,...

Ironic that there was a TV report this week that it is almost impossible for the average punter to delete info from phones.

They took second hand phones from eBay and cash converters etc, which were supposedly reset, and wiped etc, and they still were able to trace the previous owners and reveal that they had all there personal info , bank details passwords etc.

( watch what you do with your old phones)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...