UKC

Fear of crime in Scotland - assitance please

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 OwenF 07 Feb 2014
My girlfriend is undertaking research on the impact of rural and urban residency upon fear of crime in individuals.

This is interesting research as, although the research model has been developed and used previously, it has never been used to study the impacts of these variables in Scottish communities.

I know there is a great breadth of age, gender and rural/urban residency across UKC which would be very helpful in providing a broad range of data. I would massively appreciate if anyone living in Scotland could spare some time to complete the survey linked below, which takes less than 10 minutes. Further notes are contained within the introduction page.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MD7Q675

Many thanks
 tony 07 Feb 2014
In reply to OwenF:

There's a problem with the urban/rural categories. I live in a town of 7,000 people about 30 minutes drive from a larger urban area - there doesn't seem to be a category for that.

Other than that, it's done. I chuckled at the question about how serious are these crimes - Murder: very serious, somewhat serious, somewhat not serious, not serious.
 Fat Bumbly2 07 Feb 2014
In reply to tony:

I was seriously tempted by that question... serious? nah but a flesh wound.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...