The Manchester, Reading & Harrogate Climbing Centres are recruiting.
The Climbing Centre Group is established as one of the UK's biggest climbing wall operators, running the Manchester, Harrogate & Reading Climbing Centres. Our centres offer a safe, modern and pro-active environment for climbers of all ages and abilities to enjoy and be supported in their climbing ambitions.
To cater for increased demand, we are recruiting Part-Time Climbing Instructors to work as part of our established teams.
Each of our centres are National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS) Primary Centres, and deliver all five levels of the scheme. We run courses for climbers aged five to adult, and as such applicants must be comfortable working with groups and individuals across a wide age range.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• At least one year's climbing experience
• Have flexible availability, including the ability to regularly work evenings and weekends.
• SPA or CWA desirable but not essential, as full in-house training will be given to successful candidates.
• Basic IT skills and confidence.
To apply for these positions, please send a CV and covering letter, including information on your climbing, or other relevant experience, and references to: