UKC

Fantasy 6 Nations

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
contrariousjim 10 Feb 2014
After a dismal performance from Scotland, the unprecidented occurence of Bastareaud passing the ball, and Joubert's ego getting the better of his sideline position intervening to hand out two red cards... ...its been an interesting mistake. Personal mistake was to take picamoles out to put in Nyanga on the strength of their first match performance.. Lost some points there. Well done Jeremy, but its a pretty close field. All to play for!

Current standings:

Pos Pts Name Team
1 133 Jeremy Hart The Harties
2 129 sam butler i'm as welsh as big George
3 120 graham gedge The Hype
4 119 Tom Baker Fat and Slow
5 116 Jimbo W Broughty Ferrets
6 115 matt barker The Flock
7 114 Paul Bonser Bonser's Badger Baiters
8 112 Reginald Trubshaw Trubshaw Tries Again
9 110 Ross Cooper Cooper Greats
10 109 Mike Turner Mike's Maulers
11 107 Sam Ashworth The Shirted Rhinos
12 106 Nigel Gower White Spider
13 104 Chris Williams Rebmilc
14 103 Jack Frost Spurtles
15 102 Thomas McAlonan Running Backs
16 99 Jim Hulbert Jim's Guesswork
17 99 tim lounds Fozzy's selection
18 95 Tom O'Rourke Top roping proles burn in hell
19 85 Daniel Still Glasgow Giants
20 85 Jason Kirk Nae Chance
21 71 Tom Y The Big Grey XV of Ben MacDui
22 70 Robin Woodward The Boulder Ruckle Bandits
 Shani 10 Feb 2014
In reply to contrariousjim:

Gutted. I was third on Friday and now I've fallen ten places! I can't have Sloper beating me.....I just can't.
 Horse 10 Feb 2014
In reply to Shani:

Turns out it was a good ploy to give Sexton kicking duties rather than stick with 1/2p. Backing the Frenchies to score tries was a good move too. I was a bit miffed that the flowing, length of the field move resulted in a try for the only one involved not in my side.

Don't worry about Sloper he'll do something daft one weekend, like pick a Scottish back line or half his team won't start.
 Jerry67 10 Feb 2014

I'm basking in the glory of being at the top of the two leagues I'm in. Being at the top has never happened before, so I'm making the most of it! I'm sure things will soon return to form.
Jeremy
contrariousjim 11 Feb 2014
In reply to Shani:

Yeh, but there is not many points separating people this year. It's seems closer than in the past few years. Perhaps because of the internal indication of whose in the starting line up, and not having a non-player in your squad. Still all to play for!
 Little Brew 11 Feb 2014

Sorry late entry from me, forgot to join this League!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...