UKC

Leading Ladder in Birmingham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Nathan321 12 Feb 2014
I went to the new Climbing Wall in Oldbury yesterday to find they were doing the Leading Ladder. It was good fun with high quality routes with perfect grading I would say. For such a small centre they easily make up for it with their textured walls and route flow.

How is everybody else getting along?
 asmith37 12 Feb 2014
In reply to Nathan321:

We went and got on these a couple of days ago, the main wall looks pretty good considering the size of the place with good potential. Nice technical routes for the leading ladder.
 peaches69 17 Feb 2014
In reply to Nathan321:
good centre with plenty of good quality routes. Entreprise' mosaics and blocky bendcrete make for a good set up with something for everyone.
. The manager is or was a keen climber, so the routes and the way it runs will be, and is, of a high standard.
 JayK 20 Feb 2014
In reply to Nathan321:

Surprisingly good ropes wall. Had no idea it existed. Shame it has no bouldering but lead routes are worth a trip. New panels and holds means it has the most exciting lead routes in brum at the moment.

However, after a bit of inquiring, I think the biggest advantage is the price of the lessons. They are somehow offering lessons for 7.50 for 1.5hours. Mental.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...