/ FS: Mountain Range Double hooped bivvy
Mountain range double hooped bivvy, olive green, pu coated nylon base and gore-tex top. Number of small pin-holes in base, but otherwise sound; hence £50 + £5 p&P
Hi, Could you elaborate on the small pin holes please? how many... does the bivvy come with midge net etc etc. What's the rest of the bivvy like condition any scuffs stains etc. does it come with stuff sack? cheers
1) Holes, at least a dozen or more small pin-holes in the base, they are too small to show on any photo's.
2) Yes, it comes with a midge net
3) No scuffs or stains on the upper, no sign of the goretex delaminating. I got inside it last night and held it up to the light, no signs of any holes in the upper.
4) Yes it has the original stuf sac
5) Total Weight is about 1.3kg, if you leave the pegs, poles and stuff sac out the actual bivvy weighs about 900grams
6) Two poles, larger one at the front to lift the fabric off your face and smaller one at the foot-end, both supported by two guy -lines each.
7) Just about room for a empty 40 litre sac and your boots at the head end, though in better weather I used to leave them outside.
8) Haven't used it for several years (have a small one person tent now), hence sale.
Elsewhere on the site
On Saturday 13th December Greg Boswell and Guy Robertson kicked off their Scottish winter season early by making the... Read more
At a bar in Llanberis an old man chimed in And I thought he was out of his head Being a young man I just laughed it off When... Read more