/ Wanted: Crux ak70 size 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
silkredin - on 16 Feb 2014 - user since 15/Feb/14
If anyone has a Crux ak70 size 2 pack they're willing to sell, or if anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know, thanks
Mountain Llama - on 16 Feb 2014
In reply to silkredin: Needlesports

silkredin - on 16 Feb 2014
In reply to Mountain Llama:
Thanks for the suggestion, but they've run out of stock
Post edited at 12:56
ChrisGroves on 17 Feb 2014
In reply to silkredin:

Am after one too and was just about to post when saw this!

I spent few hours looking for one last week, didn't find any stock in UK. Are a few size 3's about

Good deals on Pod X-Pod (Needlesports & direct). Have been directed towards a Crux/Light Wave Wildtrek 70. Not sure about back system and maybe not up to really heavy loads

Reckon I'm going for a Pod, but would be interested to hear if you find any AK70 or get any other recommendations for a lightweight sack
ROB W - on 17 Feb 2014
In reply to silkredin:

I have a Red Crux AK 70 size 2 floating lid,etc,used on one trip,just need to check on its condition,last time I looked it was in as new cond,its been stored in wardrobe so guessing that hase'nt changed.

Can confirm condition when I get back home tommorrow, Tuesday.

The POD's are good but have found the crux range fit my back better,and have used there Ak47's for years,mangage to get about 12 months out of them,but they are use almost on a daily basis.
luckyjim - on 17 Feb 2014
In reply to silkredin:

I have an AK47 Size 2 i don t use too often if that s of any use to you..
silkredin - on 18 Feb 2014
In reply to ROB W:
That's brilliant, if you do would you be interested in selling it?

Here's my email: mazcom@lairds.org.uk

Let me know, thanks
Post edited at 10:24
ads.ukclimbing.com
Mad Man in a Mini - on 18 Feb 2014
In reply to luckyjim:

Hi, I would be interested in your ak47. What condition is it in, colour, size ect. What price were you thinking of?

Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.