/ Wanted: North York Moors/Cleveland Guidebooks!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
robblackburn - on 18 Feb 2014 - user since 16/Feb/12
I hope someone can help.

Desperate appeal for either/both
North East England (2003), North York Moors (1985) guide books.

Both now out of print apparently. If anyone can give me a lead as to where i might find a copy, or even would consider letting theirs go, I'd be immensley grateful.

Waiting in Hope,
Robbo,
Teesside.
victorclimber - on 18 Feb 2014
In reply to robblackburn:

why do you want them
Choss on 18 Feb 2014
North York Moors currently on amazon at 20 Squid.

And...

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=10753012643&searchurl=kn%3Dnorth%2Beast%2BEngland...
Post edited at 08:30
robblackburn - on 18 Feb 2014
In reply to victorclimber:

I began climbing seriously while studying at uni in Leeds and until I reluctantly moved back to the north east for work. It wasnt until I began exploring and looking for crags here that I realised exactly what had been on my doorstep the whole time.
It's been an interesting circular journey, bringing me back to where I grew up thinking there was not much of interest to me, to show me there is the most unbeleivable abundance of incredible and unspoilt venues to let my passion run wild just a stones throw from home.
I'm growing fiercely passionate about the North Yorks Moors, the books would be a great asset.
robblackburn - on 18 Feb 2014
In reply to Choss:

Amazing! Cheers Choss!

I cant find the North York Moors book though somehow, any chance you might be able to link it in this feed?

Thanks.
Choss on 18 Feb 2014
ads.ukclimbing.com
jack_44 - on 18 Feb 2014

Hello,

I would have a look on climbonline.co.uk They have loads of information and pdf's of some of the crags. I think the guidebook is like gold dust though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.