UKC

65 days of Static

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 18 Feb 2014
Keeping me sane on the bus.
 WILLS 18 Feb 2014
In reply to Flinticus:

Saw them supporting hundred reasons once. They were great. Stick them on for a bike ride/ gym session
 TheseKnivesMan 18 Feb 2014
In reply to Flinticus:

I liked their first few albums a lot One Time for All Time is one of my favourite albums, but since they've turned a bit dance-y I think they've lost their appeal to me. The newer stuff is good for running as has been said!
OP Flinticus 18 Feb 2014
In reply to TheseKnivesMan:

Well, I've really enjoyed their new album. Wouldn't call it dancey (not that that would put me off anyway).
 TheseKnivesMan 19 Feb 2014
In reply to Flinticus:

The last album I bought of theirs was We Were Exploding Anyway and I couldn't really get into it. I like dance music but something about that album just felt kinda cheesy...not sure why.
 toad 19 Feb 2014
In reply to TheseKnivesMan:

bought we were exploding anyway off the back of a festival performance at Bearded Theory last year. (I think) Really enjoyed the set and listened to some bits off you tube when I got home. I'm not sure about We were..., but good driving/ working (I don't run - knees don't like it!) music

They've just e-mailed about a couple of concerts this year where they are live sound tracking Silent Running (Bruce Derne spends a lot of time playing poker with robots) That sounds really interesting, but they are London gigs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...