UKC forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Topic - NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Double - Gritstone E9 and Scottish Winter VIII

UKC News - on 21 Feb 2014
Ethan Walker on The Zone (E9), 4 kbThis week we have two different videos.

The first is a grit video from Jon Clarke and features Ethan Walker climbing Kaluza Klein (E7) and The Zone (E9) on the finest Peak District gritstone.

Second up is a great video from Keith Ball featuring some quality winter action on Beinn Eighe! Hard Scottish winter climbing, with gorgeous views and an epic feel to it.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68736

Doug on 21 Feb 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Nice photography from Beinn Eighe, shame about the music (or maybe that's just me showing my age)
silo - on 21 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

I agree,dreadful music!
Kafoozalem - on 21 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Yep if there is one way to make great climbing look tame just add an overstated "exciting" soundtrack to it.
robertmichaeladams - on 21 Feb 2014
In reply to UKC News: Nice one Dave (and Keith), that just put Sundance on the tick list, in a couple of years ... when I'm better

Paul249 - on 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Agreed. So many climbing videos get ruined by awful music. Looked a great adventure though.
Dave Rudkin - on 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Doug:

Ha ha! Agreed, funny thing is I'm not sure how Keith even found that music, he's into Bruce Springsteen!! ;-)
petemacpherson - on 22 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

Sundance has to be one of the best VIII s anywhere.Safe bonkers climbing on an amazing crag! That 3 pitch sometimes has a big drooling ice dagger coming down it which makes for really cool moves....Nice one lads 3 superb looking day
andi turner - on 23 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

fifteen years....
gethin_allen on 24 Feb 2014
In reply to Dave Rudkin:

Good footage once you hit the mute button.
Dave Rudkin - on 28 Feb 2014
In reply to andi turner:

Twenty five yeeaarrs!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums