Starting Out forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Climbing trouser/Jeans ....

Irishpotatos on 23 Feb 2014
Morning everyone!

Now I know this has probably been done to death and more so in a recent thread http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=533439 .... so I apologies to the "old & bold" who have already commented in such topics previous!

However having had 2 pairs of TNF walking trousers split in the ass region (i'll wait patiently for the fat ass jokes ha ha) while climbing and not having a very good time climbing in jogging pants, I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions?

I've been reading some of the american climbing forums and a lot of folk have been mentioning good old Levi's ... 521 & 527's. Anyone every climbed in these? You can pick them up cheap on Ebay etc ...

I've looked at Moon, PrAna etc, all the usual climbing brands and they're 50+ for a pair! Call me a tight ass but after 2 pairs of TNF trousers i'm looking elsewhere than big brand names!

Cheers for any advice/info!
... not showing 68 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums