UKC

Alpkit Gourdon 30

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AdCo82 27 Feb 2014
As seen in the link below, how do people rate these? Is the hydration compartment external?

https://www.alpkit.com/products/gourdon-30

Cheers,

Ad
 jonnie3430 27 Feb 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

The 25 is brilliant. You can tie bits on too for attaching skis, axes and rollmats.
 alooker 27 Feb 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

They're great bags, not used the 30 myself, think mine is 25.

Hydration is external. Can't go wrong for the price.
 Got a job rob 27 Feb 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

bin using the 30 for years as a bag on my motorbike. NEVER lets water in even at "Motorway" speeds. Very simple, no pockets. just a bag with a simple back system and straps. no pocket for hydration
OP AdCo82 27 Feb 2014
In reply to Got a job rob:

Are you sure there is no pocket for hydration as it does list one on the site???
 TobyA 27 Feb 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

You just put it in the back panel section.
 nathan79 01 Mar 2014
In reply to TobyA:

This.

The exterior back panel pocket has a support of sorts in it and room for a hydration pouch.

I've had one for 3 years or so. The ninja black "stealthy gourdon". Very handy versatile sack. I've used mine as a sack on the hills (my summer daysack fits into it perfectly for those days of day-long rain showers), as a gym bag, as an overnight bag.
I think mine was £22, £25 now but still a cracking bargain piece of kit.
Flat4matt 04 Mar 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

Had my stealthy for about 2 years. fantastic piece of kit. use it as a work bag and takes a lot of punishment and still good condition.

theres a seperate back piece that would allow for a bladder aswell.
Was thinking of getting one for winter climbing and modifying it to allow for ice axes to be attached etc. we will have to see!!

get one you wont regret it.
 mattrm 04 Mar 2014
In reply to AdCo82:

They're excellent. But as others have pointed out you have to remove the back panel for a rather snug hydration pocket.

There are some other hydration bag sacks out there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...