UKC

SNP people

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Blobb 01 Mar 2014
Please stop banging on about it. No I won't change my mind just because you send me the 5th pro independence message of the day on Facebook. In fact it makes me less likely to change my mind.
Blobb 03 Mar 2014
In reply to Blobb:

Hmm, so someone has defected. Super news.
 lynx3555 03 Mar 2014
In reply to Blobb: You know, when I post Independence information on Facebook, I'm under no illusion that it will convert people to the cause, it's done to inform fellow nationalists of information that they may not be aware of, and visa versa...I get friends who post all kinds of stuff, most of which is of no interest, some of which is actually quite offensive...ie, racist, sexist, bigoted etc..etc...but then I do have a few friends that are a wee bit un hinged, particularly some of my republican supporting American friends, or EDL/BNP supporting English friends...but it doesn't bother me, I pride myself with having a high level of tolerance.
Maybe your faith in the Union is feeling challenged and that's what's maybe bothering you?
You could just do what the "Better together" lot do and just censor them.

Blobb 03 Mar 2014
In reply to lynx3555:

>

> Maybe your faith in the Union is feeling challenged and that's what's maybe bothering you?

That must be it then.
 Lukeva 03 Mar 2014
In reply to lynx3555:

> or EDL/BNP supporting English friends...

Interesting. Are you friends with many EDL or BNP supporters? Thankfully I don't know any. Terrible groups. I thought their supporters were a rare breed. The vast majority of people I am friends with or know, are moderate.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...