/ FS: Arcteryx Alpha SV Gloves - Black

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jonny Gillespie - BAD SELLER - on 02 Mar 2014 - user since 04/Feb/14
Price: £80
Got these glove back when I was rich they have hardly been worn and have no damage or signs of use, so they are in the best of condition. I paid £200 for them and they are now going with a quick search £140 at the cheapest so i feel £80 is a bargin but open to offers! Thanks.

The Arc’teryx Alpha SV Glove is an anatomically superior, advanced waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro glove, engineered using Tri-Dex™ Technology. Ideal for use in the backcountry, the Arc’teryx Alpha SV Glove has a removable Polartec® Wind Pro® liner and supple leather reinforcement in high wear zones.

Features
Fabrics: N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L/Polartec® Wind Pro® high loft fleece/Lezanova leather – palm and fingers
Tri-Dex™ technology enhances
Removable wrist leash
Wide gauntlet fits easily over jacket sleeve
External wrist cinch with ladder lock buckle
Removable liner reduces dry time
WEIGHT: 265g (size M)
MJF - on 02 Mar 2014
In reply to JRG:

What size are they?
mtom91 - on 03 Mar 2014
In reply to JRG:

yhm
matt pigden - on 04 Mar 2014
In reply to JRG:

I'll buy them if you still have them available
ads.ukclimbing.com

Jonny Gillespie - BAD SELLAR has caused us lots of problems over the last two years. He regularly tries to sell gear on here and occasionally sends it out, but often with delays and sometimes not at all. He always tries to cheat the Premier Post system as well.

He can't be trusted so please proceed with extreme caution if you are in the process of negotiation for these items.

He does appear to be able to register new profiles from time to time. Please could we ask for the help of other UKC traders to keep an eye out for Mr Gillespie and let us know if you suspect you have come across a new profile. His previous postal address was supposed to be Edinburgh.

Any new profile will be after 4 March.

Thanks

Alan
Post edited at 17:56

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.