UKC

Most un-cool track on i-pod?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
vmazie 05 Mar 2014
There I was waiting at the lights, nodding away to i-pod, looking like (in my head) a cool roadie... they don't know it's Europe - Final Countdown!
How bad is your baddest track?
Antigua 05 Mar 2014
In reply to vmazie:

Don't listen to music while cycling but do sometimes while running. Was on a fast run with lots of motivational tracks i.e Iggy Pop "Lust for Life" and Da Rude "Sandstorm" when I get Tiffany "I think were alone now" right put me off my stride I can tell you!
 Clarence 05 Mar 2014
In reply to vmazie:

Most of the music on my MP3 player is fairly embarrassing. I am on a glam rock kick at the moment so there is lots of Slade, Sweet, Bowie and the odd slice of Alvin Stardust. If I had to pick one out it would probably be in the prog rock section - Hocus Pocus by Focus.
 toad 05 Mar 2014
In reply to vmazie:

I realised I had susan Boyle on mine. In my defence it was loaded for family for a funeral/wake and I'd forgotten to delete her, 'till the wee minx popped up out of the blue last month
 gethin_allen 05 Mar 2014
In reply to vmazie:

I haven't got in I-pod, this in some peoples eyes probably makes all my music seriously uncool. Ah well, I'll live.

I have a seriously odd mix of music on my MP3 player, the least cool depends on your perspective. How about Warren Zevon or kelis?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...