UKC

Twin Towers again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Al Evans 05 Mar 2014
What do you reckon to this? I just can't believe that the US would do this to their own people?
http://neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-p...
In reply to Al Evans:

Oh please, don't start another round of conspiracy theory threads.
 RomTheBear 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:
> What do you reckon to this? I just can't believe that the US would do this to their own people?

Haha very good link, it's a good laugh
Post edited at 13:39
 Martin W 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans: I reckon he's either deluded or lying.

I also reckon that the statements in the article about the legal status of an affidavit are incorrect and probably deliberately misleading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affidavit#United_States
OP Al Evans 05 Mar 2014
In reply to higherclimbingwales:

I hope it's bullshit, I don't want it to be true, ever.
redsonja 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

we all saw them
abseil 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

The twin towers, and America, never existed. We've all been brainwashed by giant Martian green lizards to believe it. I-HAVE-PROOF
 off-duty 05 Mar 2014
In reply to abseil:

> The twin towers, and America, never existed. We've all been brainwashed by giant Martian green lizards to believe it. I-HAVE-PROOF

As an armchair expert with hundreds if not thousands of hours experience I will make a sworn statement agreeing with you.
Who can we sue?
 JayPee630 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

I reckon he's deluded, possibly mentally unstable, or having a laugh.
In reply to Al Evans:

You mean you're still undecided? wow.
 mark s 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans: the americans just cannot accept a bunch of cowboys brought the whole country to its knees.

abseil 05 Mar 2014
In reply to off-duty:

> As an armchair expert with hundreds if not thousands of hours experience I will make a sworn statement agreeing with you.

> Who can we sue?

Right! Finally someone believes me!!!!!!! Let's sue the pants off the Tories for a start. I'll have my little troop of green lizards draft a statement and claim, then let's MOVE!

We could be rich!!
 Billhook 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

So perhaps he could explain how all the eyewitnesses were mistaken and how all the subsequent live videos were faked? Perhaps he could also explain how no witnesses have come forward from next of kin in the two aircraft,claiming that they weren't actually in the planes they thought they were?

I suspect this gent is after some publicity.
 Toby_W 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

Man who used to fly planes giving his opinion on a load of engineering and physics topics he demonstrably knows nothing about.

Cheers

Toby
 JayPee630 05 Mar 2014

I do find this stuff interesting in terms of the human condition and ability to find imaginary patterns and conspiracies contrary to the evidence.

Where does blind faith/belief despite all proof blur into a delusion/mental illness?
 PeterM 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Dave Perry:

I suspect his omission to explain the 'aircraft' everyone mistakenly believes they saw could be explained by the religious theory of "this ones small that ones far away' and some RC (radio controlled not roman catholic) models
In reply to PeterM:

> I suspect his omission to explain the 'aircraft' everyone mistakenly believes they saw could be explained by the religious theory of "this ones small that ones far away' and some RC (radio controlled not roman catholic) models

well that puts it in to...perspective!!! ba dum chish
 crayefish 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY! In fact Bush had a friend who ran a contraction company and wanted to build a new tower but there was no space. So to save time and money they just demolished the towers. It was also about invading Afghanistan for their oil. Wait... they do have oil right? No? Oh... I meant their falafels. Yeah, that's it.

Also we never landed on the moon... the mirror that got up there (used for laser measurements of the moon's distance every day) was actually flown up there by a RC aircraft controlled by Micheal Moore.
 Laurence20 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/john-lear.htm

He seems to be grounded in reality elsewhere though........
 Blizzard 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

And you are looking for respect???? LOL

Where did u dig that story up from?
 Blizzard 05 Mar 2014

That said.

Its a commercial website to some degree.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store.html#world_trade_center_attack
OP Al Evans 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Blizzard:
> And you are looking for respect???? LOL

> Where did u dig that story up from?

I'm not looking for respect, why do you say that? Anyway it was posted on Facebook. I'd much rather believe it's untrue than think that about a UN ally.
 Blizzard 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:
It was slightly tongue in cheek, it was you that started the respect thread. Remember?

If it was on Facebook, it must be true. LOL.

What do you make of said website and the link you posted?
Post edited at 19:48
OP Al Evans 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Blizzard:

I was just opening it up to discussion, after it's been posted on Facebook there are many thousands if not hundreds of thousands out there that probably think it is totally true!
In reply to Al Evans:

> ... there are many thousands if not hundreds of thousands out there that probably think it is totally true!

They are all deluded retards. I am still getting the impression you are not sure if you believe it or not.
OP Al Evans 05 Mar 2014
No I don't I was watching live TV at an LWT contol room as it happened, I clearly saw those planes crash into the towers.
What I'm saying is that it was LIVE, not a re-run for the news or anything, the first one hit then the TV screens worldwide were on display as the second one hit. No way was that a fake.
Post edited at 20:38
 Blizzard 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:
So, how did the conclusions reached by Lear about the bits of aircraft that ought to have been found possibly be considered seriously by you or others (me included) who saw it?
Post edited at 21:39
 Postmanpat 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

Have you noticed Lear looks remarkably like John McCain ?
Scarey......
 jkarran 05 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:
> What do you reckon to this? I just can't believe that the US would do this to their own people?

What in that piece would give you cause to? It's deluded twaddle misleadingly presented.

There appear to be three main points to his argument:

The impact was 'wrong'. He is.

It's hard to make a stabilised descent on instruments. I'm sure it is but they didn't.

The 767 can't fly at 500+ knots at low altitude. Seems plausible but that's far faster then most reports anyway.

jk
Post edited at 23:12
 Morgan Woods 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

I recall a conversation with a random dude recently who used the term "so called 9-11 attacks" so then i switched off.
 Banned User 77 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

you hope.. you saw.. nothing is impossible.. all they had to do was hit a huge ruddy building.. hardly landing the thing.
 Jonny2vests 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Laurence20:

> He seems to be grounded in reality elsewhere though........

Good find. Say no more. Next thread.
 lynx3555 06 Mar 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

I just can't believe, giving the enormity of the logistics required to install explosives in 3 buildings; get rid of 3 planes and passengers; shoot down the 4th plane; doctor film etc...and no one involved (must have been at least maybe 30+ people! most likely more) has yet come forward to confess that they were involved, or more likely, know someone who was involved.
There's also about 2 million Americans claim to have been abducted by Aliens
Post edited at 05:43

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...