UKC

llanberis conditions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 marzi 06 Mar 2014
Whats it like it llanberis area at the moment? can we start rock climbing yet? looks cold but dry over next two weeks
In reply to steve maher:

metoffice says sat is around 10C but rain on sunday...
 timjones 06 Mar 2014
In reply to steve maher:

> Whats it like it llanberis area at the moment? can we start rock climbing yet? looks cold but dry over next two weeks

You can start rock climbing whenever you're man with to get on with it
 neal 06 Mar 2014
In reply to steve maher:

slate is always in.
 ripper 06 Mar 2014
In reply to steve maher:

If you're heading for the slate keep an eye out for the shoes I seem to have left behind there a couple of weeks back? grey 5.10 Gambit lace-ups....
OP marzi 06 Mar 2014
In reply to ripper:

not keen on slate, looking for multi pitch mountaineering routes HS - VS, planning a two week holiday to kick start the summer
 ark05 06 Mar 2014
should be ok, Remember anything north facing will be slowest to dry and south facing dry the quickest.

Tremadog is good at this time of year. pleaty of good vs multi pitch.
 petenebo 06 Mar 2014
In reply to steve maher:

> not keen on slate, looking for multi pitch mountaineering routes HS - VS, planning a two week holiday to kick start the summer

Summer!?? Save your fuel. P*ss*n down.
 mr mills 06 Mar 2014
In reply to steve maher:

Yes ditto petenebo, absolutely hammering down today, and still raining, needs to be really windy tomorrow for anything to dry, forecast for Saturday is good but, seepage might be a problem.
 jon_gill1 07 Mar 2014
In reply to ripper:

you would forget your head if it wasn't screwed on old timer!
 ripper 07 Mar 2014
In reply to jon_gill1:

I know mate! that's twice in one day I left my shoes behind - unfortunately the second time I didn't realise until several days later, and nobody's reported finding them so I guess it's goodbye.... that's why I was in the baggy old 'comfy shoes' last night

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...