UKC

i can't imagine that the ambassador...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
...would be happy with this being served at his reception

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/05/chip-shop-creates-worlds-largest-deep-fried-f...

‘The fryers had to be filled to maximum capacity to keep the ball buoyant and we had to use oversized equipment at every stage. We have the giant on display and it is creating a lot of interest.’

interest? repulsion, more likely. it looks a bit like a deep fried battered brain

also from preston, interestingly. it does indeed have some talented residents, judging by this week's news...

cheers
gregor
 kiwi boy 06 Mar 2014
In reply to no_more_scotch_eggs:

hey Gregor Me thinks you have been spending too much time dreaming about trips to scotland. i dare say it wont be long before its on offer at the local chippy in fort william. Just what you need when missing the last gondala off Anoch Mor. Hope to catch up with some summer routes with you
cheers
Andy
In reply to kiwi boy:

hi Andy,

too true! looks like you've been up north judging by your logbook, i've been in thesis hell since last summer, locked in a room with a laptop and not allowed out till its done...

nearly there though, and just might make it up to scotland before everything melts. and some summer rock, if the rain ever stops, would be fantastic,

cheers
gregor

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...