Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - advice on Grantham area?

fxceltic on 11 Mar 2014
afternoon all, after toying with the idea of moving to Yorkshire (for a variety of reasons including family there and better proximity to climbing) and living in London during the week, Ive decided I dont want to be away from the family.

An alternative option could be moving as far north as possible whilst still being within commuting range of my office.

Grantham seems to fit this particular bill, however I have never been there and know nothing of the place, other than it appears to have good schools and is just over an hour on the train.

I am looking for any knowledge of the better areas to live, perhaps in town , but also in the surrounding villages, up to 10-15 mins drive from the station. I will be going up to have a look around in a few weeks so any areas to look at would be appreciated.
Also if anyone has any advice on how good/ busy the train service to London is from there that would also be useful.

If you have any experience of the place you can share, that would be great.

cheers
... not showing 18 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums