UKC

hiring a car i Spain without a credit card

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bigrob 20 Mar 2014
As it says really, just found out mt credit cards out of date and going next week

Any ideas what companies dont need a credit card

cheers

muchly
 The Ivanator 20 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

I used Centauro last January - the online stuff made it look like a credit card was a must, but was OK with Debit card when I arrived (had to take out their insurance to secure the hire on debit card, think this was £30ish for 5 days on a cheapie Fiat Panda).
 imkevinmc 20 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

Go to the post office and buy a € Mastercard that you can load with sufficient credit to cover your needs.
 Scott Quinn 20 Mar 2014
In reply to The Ivanator:

I've also used centauro and paid with debit card
 Iain_L_32 20 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

We used a British broker called indigo who sort it for you. They were pretty helpful and booked the car thru goldcar in alicante. You have to take goldcars extra insurance out tho.

Iain
 mbambi 20 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

Used Malagacar, again, you have to take out extra insurance but still cheap as chips. They are, of course, only based in Malaga..........
 remus Global Crag Moderator 21 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

If you're flying to Alicante or Murcia laracars are good: http://www.laracars.com/

Cash deposit only and all very reasonably priced.
tupta 21 Mar 2014
In reply to bigrob:

If you go to barcelona then go with "firefly" i found they are the cheapest one and you wont need a credit card as long as you will buy an all inclusive insurance from them -bout £35 for a week. The insurance needs to be bought from them directly on the day of a car pick up.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...