UKC

SPA Logbook Pages

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ianlaw 20 Mar 2014
Afternoon all,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of spare copies of the SPA logbook pages? I have spent 10 minute googling, to no avail, and I really don't want to relog my climbs using the new eLogbook that MLTE have introduced (anyone else think this new system is awkward and a pain?!?!).

I stupidly filled out my last sheet without realising it was my last sheet, so can't photocopy it.

Thanks,

Ian
In reply to ianlaw:

I gave up logging my climbs in paper format ages ago. now I just use UKC and print off the CSV file when needed. You should be able to get the pages for logbook on the MTA website somewhere but I find the website not logically laid out at all.
 martin.p65 20 Mar 2014
In reply to ianlaw:

Make your own on the computer and print them out?

I found the pages they give give you don't have enough space in the boxes to neatly give enough information so made my own on Publisher.
In reply to ianlaw:

If you don't mind copies of copies of copies, I can post/scan & email you some of the pink ones.
 jezb1 20 Mar 2014
In reply to ianlaw:
Print them out of the MT website, google brings up the spare pages.

You can now use DLOG on the MT site (good luck with that) or just use UKC with appropriate notes.
 Andy Say 20 Mar 2014
In reply to ianlaw:

Ian,

You don't have to 'relog' your routes. You can simply scan whatever you've got and upload as a file into the CV section of the digital logbook; it will accept word, jpeg, etc etc. If you upload it that way it won't update the stats on your logbook but it will be viewable to anyone you share the log with.

You can't upload a CSV file as such but if you save it as Excel you can. Don't ask why - I don't know those sorts of things
OP ianlaw 20 Mar 2014
In reply to ianlaw:

Thanks guys - found one eventually at... http://www.verticalvictims.co.uk/spa/spa.htm

Cheers,

Ian

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...