UKC

honeymoon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 goldmember 20 Mar 2014
The big honeymoon is coming up. Everything is all booked, the concierge said if we want anything just to let them know. I was thinking of asking for the usual stuff, chocolates, booze, rose petals, fuffy handcuffs ...

UKC is a place of romantics, any other suggestions? from the beautiful to the down right strange! all welcomed
KevinD 20 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

if you are taking suggestions from UKC. May I suggest as a preemptive strike councilling.
 KaRun 20 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

fluffy handcuffs? Surely every UKC member uses their ropes in this situation just for knot practise?
abseil 21 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

> UKC is a place of romantics, any other suggestions? from the beautiful to the down right strange! all welcomed

Long leisurely breakfast.

Go for a long walk through gardens, hand in hand.

Sit down by a beautiful waterfall.

Gaze into each others eyes.

And you say...

And you say............

And you say what I said to my beloved at this point on my honeymoon...

(Sorry can't remember but it was something like "I'm sorry but you now appeal to me about as much as a piece of cold toast".)

Ok, jokes over, have a wonderful honeymoon.
 Billhook 21 Mar 2014
In reply to dissonance:

I don't know what councilling is but I think you might be better off with counselling.

OP goldmember 21 Mar 2014
bump for the late night drunken romantics out there
 Edradour 22 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

Not sure what you're looking for with this post. Things to do with your new wife?

Seems a bit odd to me since we don't know you or her.

I hope you have a great time though and congratulations.
 Baron Weasel 22 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

Have you got a lunar months worth of mead? That after all is what a honeymoon is! Said to be good for the fertility and longevity of the relationship.
Jim C 22 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

> The big honeymoon is coming up. Everything is all booked, the concierge said if we want anything just to let them know.

A male and female stripper duo, to get you both in the mood

The Potato 22 Mar 2014
In reply to goldmember:

a bag of chalk, always handy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...