UKC

training for masters edge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 coreybennett 03 Apr 2014
i've been drawn to masters edge for the whole time i've been climbing, probably cause its stood out to me and the FA was by my idol. anyway does anyone have any training tips for it? certain moves that are on the route?
 rogersavery 03 Apr 2014
In reply to coreybennett:

practice landing on your feet from heights
OP coreybennett 03 Apr 2014
In reply to rogersavery:

Got that
 johncook 03 Apr 2014

Go to the Edge in Sheffield! Pete put up a route with similar moves if it is still there! Still won't help with the head game but hey! You can't have it all ways.
 Sink41 03 Apr 2014
Unless it's been changed, the edge has a route on the left of the tower with "Masters Edge E?" as the grade. Maybe 6c-7a difficulty, and I think hard to clip while on lead. Some of my friends did it on top rope (two 6b on the same line so as long as you can lead that). Of course, it's not going to be exactly like masters edge but might give you a rough idea.

EDIT: bah took too long typing that out beaten to it :P
Post edited at 16:53
OP coreybennett 03 Apr 2014
In reply to Sink41:

I cant get up to the edge haha! I'm not old enough to drive (15) and were only going on one trip to millstone edge cause all my friends are working!
OP coreybennett 04 Apr 2014
In reply to johncook:

Haha I can't get up there! I'm not old enough to drive (I'm only 15) so were only going on one trip to the crag while I have my easter holiday!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...