UKC

Fast food restaurant prizes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Firestarter 05 Apr 2014
I recently took my son into a fast food burger restaurant, which is currently holding a competition based on a famous board game. We got a sticker (one of two) and if you have both the prize is £100,000. We have M520. If anyone has M521 get in touch - I'm sure we can sort something out!
In reply to Firestarter:
Why can't you say Mcdonalds or Monopoly ?
Post edited at 17:38
 ewar woowar 05 Apr 2014
In reply to yesbutnobutyesbut:

> Why can't you say Mcdonalds or Monopoly ?

Was it in Burgler King and the game was Ludo?
OP Firestarter 05 Apr 2014
In reply to yesbutnobutyesbut:

Because I knew someone else would!
 mwr72 05 Apr 2014
In reply to Firestarter:

There are probably only one or two of the stickers you're looking for in circulation, the stickers you have are common as muck.
 goldmember 05 Apr 2014
have a look on the Bay
In reply to mwr72:

Just hedging my bets!
In reply to mwr72:

Agreed. But if there is one, and it does work out, two people are up to the tune of 50 grand. Nothing ventured and all that.....
In reply to Firestarter:

"Fast food" and "restaurant". I don't really think they belong in the same sentence.
 Blue Straggler 06 Apr 2014
In reply to nickinscottishmountains:

> "Fast food" and "restaurant". I don't really think they belong in the same sentence.

Go on then, define "restaurant" for us.
abseil 06 Apr 2014
In reply to Blue Straggler:

> Go on then, define "restaurant" for us.

Wikipedia seems OK, "A restaurant ... is a business establishment which prepares and serves food and drink to customers in return for money, either paid before the meal, after the meal, or with a running tab. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services".

Oxford dictionary definition of "food." "Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth". Uh-oh.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...