Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Fantastic Customer Service from Deuter

Gazlynn - on 10 Apr 2014

I'm quite quick to criticise so it's only fair that I re-balance this when good things happen.

Once in a while a company go out of their way to ensure they have a happy customer and that's exactly what I believe Deuter have done on this occasion.

I had a small issue with one of my Deuter rucksacks and I thought I would email them to highlight this. I told them that the sack had been lightly used for 3 years and that I was not looking for a replacement but just wanted to say that I was slightly disappointed that the sack had only lasted 3 years of light use.

Rachel from Deuter asked if it was possible to send them the sack for inspection. I replied saying that the post office where going to charge me 8 for postage and I was not prepared to pay the postage. She then said that she understood and then arranged for a courier to collect the sack as Deuter took any kind of malfunction seriously.

I was not expecting to hear anything back from them until yesterday I got an email stating that they had looked at the sack and on this occasion would like to offer me a new replacement sack.

This morning a brand new rucksack was delivered to my door.

I am most impressed.

thanks a lot Deuter

Gaz
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums