UKC

Instructor Training Month plus ML and SPA dates

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jezb1 10 Apr 2014
premier post photo
Instructor Training Month plus ML and SPA dates

Our March Instructor Training Month has just finished and was a great success!

Cath & John joined us for the month and we got loads done, from climbing at Gogarth to practising navigation in the Carneddau, they've experienced lots and learn't loads.

John passed his ML at the end of the month and Cath did her ML training. Both of them also completed their SPA training.

The next course starts September 1st and this time we have four spaces, but one is already taken so don't delay...

The course costs £1495 including:
ML training OR assessment
SPA training OR assessment
16hr Outdoor First Aid course

We also have some ML & SPA dates:
SPA Assessment 5-6th July £110
SPA Training 27-28th Sep £110
ML Training 7-12th July £300
ML Training 29th Sep - 4th Oct £300

We are based in Snowdonia, N Wales so have access to some of the finest crags and hills, plus it's always sunny...
I'm an experienced and super keen Mountaineering Instructor and other instructors I use are all appropriately qualified and importantly psyched for climbing and mountaineering.

For loads of shots of the last instructor course and other courses we've run recently check out my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/jbmountainskills

And for further info on all our courses:
http://www.jbmountainskills.co.uk
OP jezb1 13 Apr 2014
In reply to jezb1:
Quick quote from Cath who was on the March instructor training course:

"Following completion of the instructor training month in march, just wanted to write what a brilliant coach Jez is.

Extremely professional and eternally patient and kind, he really puts you at ease and no question is too much. Happy to repeat things as many times as required and ensure a safe and relaxed atmosphere at all times, he really is a great tutor and I have learned an incredible amount in short period.

I also completed the SPA and ML training with Jez, and could not again recommend him high enough."
Post edited at 17:28

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...