For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Montane Sabretooth Jacket

dgim - on 11 Apr 2014 - user since 04/Apr/10
Price: £90

Hi,

I have for sale 1 item:

used Montane Sabretooth Men's Jacket on Polartec PowerShield, size: Medium, colour: Black.
Jacket is used but in good condition, without any holes etc.

My real-photo: http://goo.gl/wofbnn

Features:

- The Sabretooth uses POLARTEC® Power Shield®; a highly effective wind blocking, breathable, water repellent and abrasion resistant fabric
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Flatlocked sewn seams for extra comfort and durability
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard around neck for extra comfort
- Two map-sized mesh lined zipped Napoleon chest pockets for easy access to essentials whilst on the move
- Two microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of waist belt or harness
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a climbing harness or backpack
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Featuring subtle reflective details

Weight: 537g / 19oz (Size M)

Fit: Active Mountain

Activities: Mountaineering, Fast Alpine, Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Walking, High Trekking

Price with shipping: £90 (registered with tracking Polish Postal/Royal Mail) from Poland.
I can send that item also via by carrier like GLS/DPD/UPS/FedEx but in this case the price for shipping will be higher of course (+ 8-14L).
Let me know before payment what kind of shipping do you prefer.

I prefer payment via PayPal or bank transfer.

Regards

Tom
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums