/ Nikon D200 plus 3 Lenses and other accessories
In good condition, great camera, only selling as i want something more compact for travelling with. Only downside is the rubber grip starting to come off, but its barely noticeable and easily fixed. Screen is in good nick and has protector on it. All works as it should.
Shutter count is 14930 according to myshuttercount.com
With the camera comes:
- Nikon 18-70mmDX kit lens - good condition, standard few tiny dust specs inside lens which dont (to my eyes) affect images at all. this is common with these kit lenses and easy to fix.Both lens caps and hood inc
-Nikon 50mm AF Nikkor f/1.8D Lens in excellent condition and in box with certificte etc. both caps inc
- Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm 1.4-5.6G in excellent condition with both caps and a UV filter.
- Nikon SB-28DX Speedlight in good condition. some marks from sellotape on the plastic. Full working condition. inc diffuser.
- Nikon MB-D200 battery grip, very good condition. (Nikon brand, not third party)
- Digital shutter release
- 4gb CF card
- 3 batteries and 1 charger
- Nikon strap, usb lead, CF card reader for computer.
- Lowepro Orion Trekker rucksack in reasonable condition, a little scruffy but bomb-proof.
Photos available on request.
Id prefer to sell as a job lot. offers accepted at around £500 including postage.
If you are interested in any single items please email me and if i havent sold the full package by the time the listing has ended ill get back to you.
Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm 1.4-5.6G
i take it you mean f4-5.6G?
Id be interested in this depending on price - pm me if willing please
£400 for the lot?
so far no response
Interested in digital shutter release if you don't shift it as part of a bundle.
anyone heard back from them?
Elsewhere on the site
With four photos in this week's top ten, and a UKC gallery of stunning images we thought it was time we had a chat with... Read more
Tonight's Friday Night Video features the Norwegian town of Rjukan, once believed to be the home of the world's tallest... Read more
Perhaps the perfect Xmas gift for the climber in your life... Wild Country's Crack School has two of the worlds best crack... Read more
Rock shoes stink – let’s face it. Boot Bananas are the perfect way to fight the funk and keep them fresh. They help... Read more
F ounded in 1993, Mountain Hardwear are a pretty young mountaineering clothing and equipment manufacturer but are also one of... Read more