UKC

Stanage Climbing partner /instructor /group over Easter

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 KM 13 Apr 2014
Hi I'm looking to join a group over Easter or a someone who can show me the ropes ...I'm a competent indoor climber (8 months indoor )and have had just one day at Stanage and loved it. Keen to do more outdoors but struggling to find any intermediate courses over Easter. I am flexible about the days and will be coming from London . If you are going to the peaks or there already and free, do let me know. I have a GSOH and love climbing ! Thanks. K
In reply to KM:

Thought about the LMC? They have a meet over eater in Cornwall.
 jon 13 Apr 2014
In reply to mh554:

> They have a meet over eater in Cornwall.

Is that like a gastronomic meet?

Alexk567 14 Apr 2014
In reply to KM:

Hi, I'm looking for a partner over Easter either in North Wales or Peak if you are still looking. Could potentially join in with a course too if you are looking for someone else to make up numbers.
In reply to KM:

Hi K, did our paths cross the other week at Stanage? You were out with instructor (on Hollybush Crack) & staying in The George?
Can't help this weekend (working- aarrgh!!), but happy to help when free. Keep posting dates or email. Hope you get sorted for Easter & have good time. Nik
OP KM 14 Apr 2014
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:

Hey Nik, thanks..I think so. I believe you told me to sign up to this forum and I did.. well I think it's you. Yes lets keep in touch as I hope to come up regularly.
Have a great Easter!
Karin
OP KM 14 Apr 2014
In reply to Alexk567:

Hey Alex sounds great. I now have an option for a day on Friday with 1 instructor or 2 days Sat - Sun as part of a group. It might be easier to have a chat later. Alternatively, we could join up together but we need to talk re levels etc . I am new to this site. Are we allowed to put phone numbers up? Thanks.
In reply to KM:

Hi Karin, I had an inkling it was you. You can put phone numbers up (& many people do) or you can email individuals privately by using the envelope icon or via profile pages accessed by highlighting the user-name. Your profile can hold as little/much detail as you like, tho more info seems to generate greater trust/familiarity- you just seem more real!! Hope you sort out a good weekend. I have loads of free time (alternate weekends & several weekdays) & would happily climb with you. When you have dates in mind give me a shout on 07788137462 or email. Nik
 Alexk567 14 Apr 2014
In reply to KM:

yhm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...