UKC

Liverpool v Citeh (spoiler)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Yanis Nayu 13 Apr 2014
Liverpool clinched it 3-2 in the end then.

Surely going to win the league now.

Rampikino 13 Apr 2014
In reply to Submit to Gravity:

Still too early to say. As a Liverpool fan I would like to think so, but the endgame will be played out with more twists and turns yet. I'm more optimistic than I was before kick off, but a long way to go.
OP Yanis Nayu 13 Apr 2014
In reply to Rampikino:

I don't know, there's a lot of momentum behind Liverpool now. It seems to me like it's just meant to be.
 Rampikino 13 Apr 2014

Well I hope you are right, but I've seen too many false dawns and near misses to be convinced just yet.

Momentum and luck with us as the moment, but banana skins aplenty yet.
 Banned User 77 13 Apr 2014

Great game, one of the best games of the season..

Suarez should have gone, but generally I thought the ref got most calls right.. Skertl's handball would have been harsh, you see them given but it was in a fairly natural position.

I thought the red was right, it was a lunge studs up.

Liverpool must now be favourites but a few hard games to go, Palace and Norwich.. and Chelsea at Anfield..

They'll hammer newcastle.. I just cant see City taking maximum points so I think they'll draw with chelsea and still win

Sterling looked superb today, luckily as Sturridge and Suarez were pretty anonymous. But so was Silva, he was class in the second half.

I keep changing my mind for Manager of the season, obviously Rodgers is favourite but I think Pulis has done a simply incredible job with Palace as I thought they were dead and buried.. Bruce deserves a mention too though, done a great job and still gets doubted because he's an ugly bugger..

Removed User 14 Apr 2014

Chelsea looked totally ordinary today at a 10 man Swansea so I'd say that my vote goes to Liverpool on the basis of those two games.
 wynaptomos 14 Apr 2014
In reply to Removed User:

> Chelsea looked totally ordinary today at a 10 man Swansea so I'd say that my vote goes to Liverpool on the basis of those two games.

I reckon there's a few twists and turns yet. Mourinho will have some plans up his sleeve for when they play Liverpool and if they take some points there then City are right back in the mix.

Best season in ages that's for sure.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...