UKC

Ongoing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mypyrex 14 Apr 2014
Having a biopsy tomorrow(neck) I've just seen one of the most delightful consultants you could wish to see. He was a laugh a minute and apparently the top ENT surgeon in North Wales. Can't ask for better than that. When I said that I just wanted to get better, he said "You WILL get better, we will get you better" A lovely positive sentiment which makes me feel better.
 upordown 14 Apr 2014
In reply to mypyrex:

I'm pleased to hear you're getting positive support. Best of luck with your treatment and keep thinking positive thoughts.
 Bob 14 Apr 2014
In reply to mypyrex:

I think the younger generation of consultants are considerably less haughty/off-handish than before. The consultant I saw for my hip was genial and very positive. The consultant I saw a few years ago for my dislocated elbow was similarly positive.

Good luck with how things go.
 bluebealach 14 Apr 2014
In reply to mypyrex:

Best wishes for tomorrow mate!!
OP mypyrex 14 Apr 2014
In reply to all:
Thanks
Jim C 14 Apr 2014
In reply to Bob:
> The consultant My daughter saw for her back was Mr Cartilage ( spelling might be different , not sure)

He was a top bloke too, the daughter was fine when he was describing what he would do during her operation, but he suggested that I sit down as , in his opinion, I was not dealing with it as well as her, and I was looking a bit spacy ( he was right)
Post edited at 17:54
In reply to mypyrex:

Best of luck.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...