UKC

Edlerid Orion + ice clippers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 fire_munki 21 Apr 2014
Time for a new harness and this is comfy as you like, well dangling in the shop it was! But I need it to take both my petzl ice clippers too, the tab looks like it'd be tight, anyone tried them in it?
 Ander 21 Apr 2014
In reply to fire_munki:

I've got petzl and edelrid ice clippers. The Edelrid are more difficult to fit on my DMM harness, so my guess would be if it takes Edelrid, it'll take Petzl.
 James Thacker 21 Apr 2014
In reply to fire_munki:

Yeah, Petzl ones fit no problem...
 TobyA 21 Apr 2014
 James Thacker 21 Apr 2014
In reply to TobyA:

Great harness the EDELRID Orion, have enjoyed using it as well..!
 TobyA 21 Apr 2014
In reply to James Thacker:

But you have to say that James, meanwhile I don't but still did so obviously my opinion is more valid!

James Thacker 22 Apr 2014
In reply to TobyA:

Bias perhaps, but I don't 'have' to like it. All rather academic Toby - because I do..!
 TobyA 22 Apr 2014
In reply to James Thacker:

Yep, didn't mean it seriously. They are very nice harnesses, the light version, the Atmosphere, also looks very good although the Orion itself isn't particularly heavy at 400 grams.
OP fire_munki 22 Apr 2014
In reply to fire_munki:

Well since it'll take my clippers I'm gonna get it, just gotta see if my local wall's shop can get it, if not Cotswolds here I come!
 Kai 23 Apr 2014
In reply to fire_munki:

My only issue with the Orion and ice clippers is that the clipper slots are set a little far back for my preferences. If the placement is ok, you won't have any issues with Petzl, Edelrid, or Black Diamond clippers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...