UKC

Gear Clear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
silcockj 22 Apr 2014

Suunto Core aluminium black. Good condition, 1 or 2 very light scratches on the metal but the face is clean and all functions are good. £150

Osprey Exos 48 spring 2014 demo bag so slight differences to those in the shops. Very good condition, used once but not to my liking. £25

Multimat inflatable mattress. Great little roll mat. £10

Scarpa boots. Nice lighter weight boot, great for summer walking. Fair amount of use size 45. £10

Peli case 1200. Orange, foam cut out to the shape of camera and lens. Great condition. Replacement foam can be bought online if you don't want it in that shape. £40

Peli case 1400. Black, foam trimmed for gopro and accessories. Again foam can be bought online. £50

Beal Confidence rope. Yellow. Never used. Stored out of sunlight and thus in vgc. £30

Mophie powerstation pro. Great little charger, does tablets, go pros, phones and other USB devices. VGC £55

Osprey talon 22. Blue demo bag, slight differences to the model in the shops. Used lightly. £15

Will accept ONO on items but please be sensible.... photos will be provided via link when I get a chance. P&P will be added on top, I can do regular post or royal mail tracked. please suggest which you would prefer.

James
Post edited at 18:18
5tormin' 22 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:
Hi James, what back length is the Exos?
What length/weight the multimat? Paypal?

5tormin'
Post edited at 19:47
Coenwolf 22 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

Hi YHM re: talon 22.
theminister1 22 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

I am interested in the Exos 48, what size is it please?
silcockj 22 Apr 2014
Talon Exos and the roll matt gone. Flew off the shelf within minutes!

The rest still remain!
5tormin' 22 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

Would be nice to get a response
 The Potato 22 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

new user, no profile?
silcockj 23 Apr 2014
In reply to ow arm:

Yes! Still getting used to it!
silcockj 23 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

UPDATES:
Suunto Core aluminium black. Good condition, 1 or 2 very light scratches on the metal but the face is clean and all functions are good. £130

Scarpa boots. Nice lighter weight boot, great for summer walking. Fair amount of use size 45. £10

Peli case 1200. Orange, foam cut out to the shape of camera and lens. Great condition. Replacement foam can be bought online if you don't want it in that shape. £40

Peli case 1400. Black, foam trimmed for gopro and accessories. Again foam can be bought online. £50

Beal Confidence rope. Yellow. Never used. Stored out of sunlight and thus in vgc. £30

Mophie powerstation pro. Great little charger, does tablets, go pros, phones and other USB devices. VGC £55

Will accept ONO on items but please be sensible.... photos will be provided via link when I get a chance. P&P will be added on top, I can do regular post or royal mail tracked. please suggest which you would prefer.

James
In reply to silcockj:
I can Thoroughly recommend the Seller
Bags turned up in fantastic nic with swift delivery !
 jwhepper 27 Apr 2014
In reply to silcockj:

Could I have a pic of the scarpa boots please? Any idea what model they are?
silcockj 01 May 2014
In reply to silcockj:

UPDATES:
Suunto Core aluminium black. Good condition, 1 or 2 very light scratches on the metal but the face is clean and all functions are good. £130

Edelrid 8mm x 30m. Yellow. Never used. Stored out of sunlight and thus in vgc. £30

James
Adam Peace 04 May 2014
In reply to silcockj:

Is the talon sold?
Adam Peace 05 May 2014
In reply to Adam Peace:

nvm.

Also, can anybody tell me how to delete posts? Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...