Lifts & Partners forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Alpine Partner wanted for a new challenge of mine...

Stani49 - on 07 May 2014
In the Summer, late July or early August time, I'm planning to cycle from Chester to Chamonix in about 7 days... and then climb Mont Blanc.
I climbed it without much experience with Dream Guides in Summer 2012 but since then got more experience to Scottish Grade 3 and recently attempted Baruntse (7129m in the Himalayas) and Everest from the South (until it all got called off). I'm on a very low budget and so want to team up with someone in the Alps. After rocking up my plan would be a rest day before a week or so climbing, starting gradually with some smaller routes and then climbing Mont Blanc via the Gouter or Trois Monts route. Instead of joining a commercial group it'd be great to rope up with someone experienced or around my level and head out, either in huts or bivving, but all at low cost.

If anyone's interested in teaming up in Chamonix please let me know and drop me an email.

... not showing 3 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums