UKC

Kilimanjaro climb thread take two!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jimmysharky88 08 May 2014
Hi again guys
I posted the original message in this thread as "Jimmy1990" re organisational advice to climb Kilimanjaro.
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=582913
This topic has been archived and therefore cannot take replies-I've also changed my user name.
Anyway I had some great responses and advice-thanks to those people!
I am now organising my trip as dates have been confirmed etc.
Im a physiotherpay student doing a placement our in Arusha Tanzania january-Feb 2014 and planning to climb kili afterwards- around 7th Feb.
Can anyone add to the great responses of the last thread and supply me with any additional company contacts/advice to organise a climb?
Many thanks once again
Jimmy
 Fredt 08 May 2014
In reply to Jimmysharky88:

www.thigasafari.com

I used these and can recommend.
Jimmysharky88 08 May 2014
In reply to Fredt:

Thanks a lot, that was a company reccommended on the last thread too I have emailed Francis from thigasafari and am awaiting a response. I'm having a scout through trip advisor review too as there are a lot of recent posts.

Did you enjoy your Kilimanjaro climb?
 Fredt 09 May 2014

I have used Francis twice now, both times on Mount Kenya, but I know he does just as many Kili trips as Mount Kenya.

First time I used him he was subcontracting for another company, but I liked him so much I employed him directly for the second trip.

Fred
 trish1968 09 May 2014

Ahsante tours were good for our trip.
The guides and sherpas they used were really good.
How much it cost I don't know as I was an employed expedition leader for a school so didn't take much notice of the cost.
Enjoy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...