UKC

tips for getting concert tickets on the day of release ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 15 May 2014
tickets for first aid kit are released tomorrow at 9 am. I should be ready with net connection ,laptop , ipad and an hour or so before having to do something else . However I m thinking so will 1 or 2 other people. All I can think of to up our chances is to get my sister to do likewise. Any other ideas ?
richyfenn 15 May 2014
In reply to mike123:

Use different ISPs. A lot of my friends make it a mission to buy Glastonbury tickets every year and there is one person who is always easily successful while everyone else struggles. His secret is to do it at work which is a large business news channel, they have a large preferential connection to the internet that seems to have the ability to power through internet queues.

Use your home internet connection and a mobile internet connection on another device if you can, might increase your chances.
 JM 15 May 2014
In reply to mike123:

You could just be honest with your prison guard and let them know your intentions. If not maybe get a friend or family member to buy the ticket for you if the ticket office is outside your permitted area especially if you are made to wear a tag. It would be a shame to mess up all the good work and progress you have made up until now by breaking the rules. Good luck!
OP mike123 15 May 2014
In reply to JM:
no no no. you dont understand. the "i n t e r n e t" (said slowly , as a daily mail reader would talk to a spanish waiter, who no doubt has a degree in modern literature) is not a "real" place. It just exists sort of "out there" <you cant see this but I'm waving / pointing out the window to the sky / skidaw , as if you were a bit "slow">. I cant go and line up and wait my turn in internet land. I need tricks and cheats, see first reply.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...